FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Payment options
Australia wide we accept VISA, Mastercard and direct deposit. We do not accept cheques. Orders can be placed online or via phone 07 5351 1400.
USA & Worldwide orders we accept VISA & Mastercard. We do not accept cheques or direct deposit. Orders can be placed online or via phone +61 7 5351 1400.
2. Domestic shipping
AUSTRALIA WIDE SHIPPING
Australian orders will be shipped using Australia Post and charged at cost
- Regular Australia Post delivers within 4-14 business days but not guaranteed.
- Express Australia Post delivers within 1-4 business days depending where you are located within Australia. Western Australia can take up to 7 days. We typically ship orders the same day if placed before 11am AEST and all orders within 24 business hours.
- Orders placed on a weekend or holiday will be shipped the next business day.
- During sale events this may not always be possible.
3. International shipping
New ZEALAND SHIPPING
- New Zealand orders will be shipped with either Australia Post or DHL, whichever is chosen at checkout.
UNITED STATES SHIPPING
- U.S. orders including items available from our US Office will be shipped using USPS or UPS whichever is chosen at checkout.
- Items which are not available from our US Office will not be available at the United States shipping rate. Freight will be charged according to International shipping rates.
REST OF THE WORLD SHIPPING
- Rest of the World orders will be shipped from Australia and will be shipped using Australia Post or DHL whichever is chosen at checkout.
- Any customs/taxes or duties are the responsibility of the customer. We cannot control whether a package is delayed and/or charged duties and taxes by the customs office in any international country. All prices are in AUD and we are not responsible for any exchange rate differences.
4. BOM & Fabric Clubs
BOM & FABRIC CLUBS
- ALL BOM & FABRIC CLUB ORDERS ARE SHIPPED FROM OUR AUSTRALIAN STORE.
- START DATE: Each Club start dates vary and will run for different lengths of time. Each of these are listed in the respective product items.
- PRE ORDERS: If you have pre-ordered a Block of the Month of Fabric club along with other products, please advise our team if you would like to hold all items until the 1st month is shipped or if you would like to have all items shipped now and have your Block of the Month or Fabric Club Month 1 shipped at the start date of the program. Leave a comment with your order when you checkout.
- SHIPPING: If you are an international customer, shipping will be charged based on the International freight costs and will be shipped from our Australian office. Unfortunately we are unable to supply any of our Block of the Months or Clubs from our U.S. office with the exception of our Round We Go program.
- PAYMENT OPTIONS: Any orders including Block of the Mont or Fabric Clubs require credit card payment. We do not accept Direct Deposit or COD. 1st Month will not be charged to your credit card until the Fabric Club begins.
- By signing up to one or more of our Block of the Month programs or Fabric Club you agree for your credit card to be charged each month for the cost of the program plus postage.
- Cancellations will only be accepted in special circumstances and we reserve the right to refuse any cancellation requests. Where a cancellation is approved a cancellation fee will be debited to your credit card. Each program cancellation policy varies slightly so please check each individual item for this information.
5. Return Policies
We wish all of our customers to be 100% satisfied. We have a 14-day return policy on items you are not satisfied with. Refunds will be issued once items are returned to us. Refunds will not be given for shipping & handling charges. Sale items may not be returned. Due to copyright laws, patterns and books may not be returned. We require that all returns must be in original condition and packaging. We reserve the right to refuse any returns due to returns received outside of our 14-day return policy, damage, smoke or animal odour. Block of the Month of Fabric club membership fees are non-refundable.
6. About Us
Sue's love of Patchwork began in 1980 when she was expecting her first child. She made one quilt a year for 3 years. After her third child was born Sue decided she could get a little more serious now that she had a girl. Obsessive is probably the best way to describe it now, with most of her days being filled with designing and teaching across Australia and all over the world.
Sue began teaching mostly up and down the East coast of Australia, starting in NSW on the Central Coast and then moving to Victoria, where she spent 4 years teaching almost full time. Sue's business began while living in Victoria and it has gone from strength to strength.
Sue and her family (6 in total) then moved to a small property in a beautiful part of the country called Eumundi in the Noosa Hinterland. This is where she wrote her first book "It's a Hexagon kind of Christmas". It was launched at the end of 2003.
She finished her second book Hexagons from the Guest House at the beginning of 2004.
In 2005 Sue and her husband purchased a beautiful, private 3 acre property. They have landscaped the gardens, added several ponds, a dam and fountains and together with a seasonal creek, this all lays in front of a lush green mountain backdrop, away from the hustle and bustle of the real world.
2010 was an amazing year for Sue seeing her win "The Sunshine Coast Business award" for Export.